Hercules Open-Cut Dump Bodies
Hercules Open Cut Dump Bodies
Open-Pit Trucks not reaching their true payload potential?
While OEMs are continually innovating their truck designs to improve productivity, OEM dump truck bodies have essentially remained unchanged. Traditional bodies are still excessively heavy, meaning you’re carrying steel when you should be carrying ore.
The result is your fleet will consistently not be hitting its promised nameplate payload capacity. In effect, you could be losing up to 10% of payload per trip due to excess steel. Over weeks and months, this adds up to a significant loss of productivity and profit.
Lack of customization is also a problem
Traditional dump bodies are manufactured for ‘general’ mining conditions and don’t take into account differences in your ground conditions, commodities, material properties, earthmoving fleet, mine plans or operations. This lack of customization further robs you of payload and body life expectancy.
We believe that’s not good enough.
Hercules trays solve the problem
Hercules’ innovative curved dump body design is revolutionising the payload capacity of all classes of haul trucks.
The Hercules is lighter, stronger, more durable, requires less maintenance and can carry more dirt than the rest. The curved design reduces stress throughout the dump body, enabling us to go thinner and lighter while maintaining structural integrity.
Independent studies have also shown a reduction in stress throughout the truck chassis because a flexible dump body absorbs forces.
This all adds up to a dump body that’s lightweight without any loss of strength, which means your fleet can carry more payload every trip. Ultimately, this means millions of dollars in free cash flow for your operation and a payback period as little as a few months for a solution that will keep delivering above and beyond for years.
Every Hercules is custom engineered and built from the ground up based on your unique operational requirements and is designed to deliver the same outcomes across all commodities, including coal, gold, copper and iron ore.
- HIGHER PAYLOAD AND FLEET PRODUCTIVITY
- LOWERS CAPITAL EXPENDITURE ON FLEET
- REDUCES DOWNTIME AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
- LOWER FUEL USAGE PER TONNE LOWERING EMISSIONS
- EXCEPTIONAL STRENGTH WITHOUT ADDING EXTRA WEIGHT
- IMPROVED DUMPING QUALITIES REDUCING DELIVERY TIME AND DOZER CLEAN UP
- OUTSTANDING LOAD RETENTION LESSENING ROCK SPILLAGE AND GRADER CLEAN UP
- IMPROVED OPERATOR COMFORT
- LOCALLY BUILT AND COMMISSIONED
- FITS ALL TRUCK MAKES AND MODELS
- LIGHTWEIGHT BODY EVOLVED OVER 20 YEARS
- HEAVY-DUTY AND DURABLE WITH IMPROVED WEAR LIFE
- CUSTOM DESIGNED
- UNIQUE WEAR MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
- MULTIPLE MATERIAL OPTIONS INCLUDING HARDOX 500 TUF, BISALLOY 500 AND 450 Q&T