Schlam has extensive experience in overhauling and refurbishing dump bodies, buckets, and other mining equipment at our dedicated off-site repair facility.
We cover all models from 20tonne hydraulic excavators through to 1600tonne rope shovel dippers operating in some of Western Australia’s harshest digging environments.
Services we provide off-site include:
- Non-destructive testing and wear mapping
- Life cycle planning and costing
- Condition monitoring and performance analysis
- Payload optimisation recommendations
- Wear liner supply and replacement
- GET Management and Servicing
- Maintenance and repair contract (MARC) agreements
- Line boring
- Surface treatment
- 24/7 operation for prompt turnarounds
Our wear management capability increases the operational efficiency of your machinery by optimising both payload capacity and wear package life cycle.
So along with high-quality repairs and refurbishments, we will assess the current wear management system and make recommendations on specific productivity improvement actions.
Schlam’s unique approach to Ground Engagement Tool (GET) maintenance is focused on increasing equipment availability, reducing operating costs and providing safe maintenance processes.